How do I watch BroadwayHD on my Amazon Fire Stick?
If you already have a BroadwayHD subscription you can use the same email and password from the website to log in after downloading the BroadwayHD app from the app store. If you do not have a login, we suggest purchasing one here.
To view BroadwayHD using your 2nd generation or newer Fire Stick, please follow the steps below.
- Turn on Fire Stick.
- Your homepage will launch.
- Click on the spyglass in the upper left corner.
- Type in BroadwayHD or use voice to search.
- BroadwayHD will appear under Apps & Games.
- Please click and download, then open.
- You will then be asked to log in (please note the light green highlight around the login box).
- Please TYPE in your user login (do not attempt to use the firestick microphone it will kick you out).
- When you have filled in your whole email address, please arrow to the box that says OK and click it. It will drop down to the Password section for you to enter your PW.
- Please use down arrow to highlight Login and enter.
You will then be logged in and be able to watch!
Please note: Searching with the amazon microphone for BroadwayHD takes you to the Amazon Prime channel that requires a different Prime subscription. See here for more details.
If you have further questions, please reach out to our customer support team.